Solving problems – automated, data-centric and reproducible
- Writing about how developers can analyze and solve problems in their software.
- Talking about how you can get from gut feelings to reliable analysis to improve software systems.
- Offering consulting to companies that want to take the next step in optimizing their software in an effective way.
Fighting Legacy Systems
- Reengineering the book “Object-Oriented Reengineering Patterns”: https://github.com/oorp/oorp
- Preparing a talk about how to tackle legacy systems and companies
- Contributing to aim42 – the architecture improvement method: https://github.com/aim42/aim42
Bringing epistemology into agile software development